Clark & Son uses top-grade materials and solid construction techniques to ensure your cabinets are built to last.
You shouldn’t have sacrifice your budget to have a beautiful home.
- Solid hardwood door frames and face frames with hardwood or engineered center panels.
- White Shaker, Aspen White, Heritage White and Platinum Shaker are composed of solid HDF to ensure the highest quality painted shaker style doors.
- Cabinet boxes are 1/2″ plywood construction including sides, tops, and bottoms for lasting durability and strength.
- Most cabinet boxes are matched stained and finished inside and out.
- 3/4″ plywood shelves are standard in all cabinets.
- Soft close full extension under mount drawer glides are standard on all lines except Heritage White (which features 120 lb roller bearing side mount drawer glides) and Espresso Shaker (which features side mount white epoxy drawer glides.)
West Point Grey
Vendor warrants to the original consumer purchaser that cabinetry, door hinges, and drawer glides will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of Five (5) years from the purchase date (Proof of Purchase is required). This warranty is not transferable and only applicable to product used for residential purposes. Respresentatives of this cabinet line do not have the authority to change or enlarge this warranty.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage or defects caused by accidents, misuse, abuse or lack of necessary maintenance; nor does it cover alteration, modification, improper installation, improper handling / storage, environmental conditions, nor any labor expenses. Additional warranty information can be found on Clark & Son’s website.
Request a Quote
Fill out the form below and we will contact you to discuss your kitchen and/or bath cabinet needs.